Advanced Telecom knows Cabling!
The performance of a phone system or a network depends not only on its components, but also on the quality of the cabling installation. Our engineers and technicians have advanced training and are certified to provide you with the most reliable installations.
Every detail of our installation is documented and labeled to TIA/EIA 606 Standards and Advanced Telecom can provide you with a computerized electronic floor plan after the project is completed. (Upon request and at an additional cost)
We Supply and Guarantee the Following Services:
We specialize in design and installation of structured cabling systems. CAT3, CAT5E, CAT6, Fiber Optic, and patch panel installations.
Connectivity Options For Every Size Organization.
- Indoor / Outdoor Plant Design
- Existing computer room and Premise Cable Retro-fit
- Add or relocate existing phone. PC workstation locations
- Main and Intermediate Distribution Frame Integration
- Computer Room Design and Integration
- Copper and Fiber Optic Testing and Certification
- Category 3 backbone and station Voice Cable Installation
- Category 5e, 5E and 6 Data Cable Installation
- Indoor / Outdoor Fiber Optic Backbone Applications
- Paging Systems to meet your OSHA Requirements
- RG-6 Coaxial Video Applications
- TIA/EIA 568-A Industry Standards
- Adherence to Local, State and Federal codes
Computer Rooms and Distribution Frames
- Wall Racks, Wall Cabinets Enclosures
- Floor Racks, Floor Cabinets Enclosures
- Fiber Optic Enclosures and Distribution
- Vertical and Horizontal Wire Management
- Horizontal Ladder Rack Systems
Certifications and Warranty
- Cable Certification using the latest technology testing equipment to certify and document your network connections.
- Provide Hard Copy Test results to maintain your records.